Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Entry for Toblerone's National Thank You Day Philippines Photo Competition

My Best Friends

I am thankful for my best friends who have always been there for me through the good times & the bad. The Lord truly blessed me for giving me great friends who stay by my side no matter what.

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

Click here to see the mechanics or visit Toblerone yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging about toblerone spread the sweetness of gratitude! help us spread the sweetness again by allowing me to invite you and your readers to Toblerone Pilipinas website: www.toblerone.com.ph Spread the Sweetness! :)

    ReplyDelete